Monday, October 19, 2015

Discovering Brera

I have a new product brand discovery and the name of the brand is BRERA (Art Lab) made in Italy.


The brand BRERA  (Art Lab) is honestly very strange to me.  I have no single idea, nor heard about BRERA until I scored this precious gem from one of the vintage (possible second-hand or pre-loved) shops in one of the malls in Mandaue City.  The store sells branded vintage pieces like bags and clothes and is now a favorite of mine as I have bought another bag from their store recently- for myself and for my mom-  and definitely will be frequently dropping by to do some shopping in this vintage hub.  The sales lady has already known me by face and was generous enough to give me ample discounts with my purchases. 


I am not a bag lover and I have been repeatedly declaring this, as I am more of a clothes and shoes addict.  I seldom  buy bags for myself.  My arms are always wide open when it comes to bags as I receive gifts or hand-me-downs from either my sister or my mom.  It is always a surprise when all of a sudden I do shopping for bags.  


With sight of this purple-fuchsia-magenta color combo and that artsy design on the front of the bag, despite the price was quite high as I expected, but I went impulsive, more when I knew it was on 50% off sale. At first, I was somehow in doubt with the price but nevertheless, I got the bills from my pocket and paid without haggling as I was in so much awe with the design and the quality of the bag.  The sling bag never looked shabby, nor used, nor antiquated.  It was in perfect condition, just like a brand new item up for grabs.


I have not yet reached the official website of BRERA Art Lab, but their social media page in facebook did confirm how creatively and beautifully the bags are designed.  I am more amazed now. Kudos to the team who gave birth to the  brainchild of BRERA Art Lab.


What I Wore:
fuchsia dress (same HERE) - Never Been Kissed @ Robinsons Department Store / polka dot top (same HERE) - Cyecle /  fuchsia patent leather pumps - Payless / sling bag - Brera Art Lab / black stretch belt - SM Ladies Department Store / sunglasses - G. Country Mall / pearl drop earrings - gifted by my mom

I am now on a lookout for anything BRERA Art Lab.  I wish to own another BRERA Art Lab bag to satisfy my art cravings in a bag format.


Live in style, everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment