Thursday, October 13, 2011

Polka Dots Do Come in Black and White

 I may not have self-declared favorite color or colors but  I always end up getting dressed in a fusion that never wears out in fashion.  The never-fading black and white mishmash is never amiss. Plus, the spots that comes in, always, in black and white combo.

 It was raining cats and dogs, a not-so-good morning to start for a 9.6 hours sedentary work. (I planned to get hooked at my desktop for some cardinal to-do's, so I prefer to be in a somber color.

 I gave my other closet a once-over, and there I spotted some clothes that have rested for quite sometime and so I don them for work.

wearing: black and white polka dot cropped hooded jacket - thrifted, black dress - random, polka dot shoes - G. Fiesta, black watch - Nike, black and white netbook sleeve - Maze @ Ayala, sunglasses - SM Naga City

I seldom expose my gams at my workplace, so I left the house with my legs covered with my favorite staple, the leggings.


No comments:

Post a Comment